BUDDHIST TEACHING & MEDITATION CENTER
It is a (Calender) like a pocket calender .Its has written in both nepali to english language. This calender has more intresting facts and truth written by Ven. Khenpo Sonam Gyurme Tamang Which is called in (LOTHO) . We can Learn : Prediction, Events, Pooja, and many more. This calender is based on Butti, Yangbum Fortune telling. Each and every person can read their own Prediction by this calender either they are Hindu ,Buddhist or many more. Its has published in 2017 ( Sonam Lochhar) .
New students of BTMC( Buddhist Teaching & Meditation Centre).
Ven Khenpo is running a prcatical school of Buddhism where resident or non resident students have opportunity to learn and practice Buddhism in many languages.
Five year long course of practical Buddhism has been started for those who really want to learn about Buddhist Rituals, arts, meditation, chanting,Tibetan language, Grammar, philosophy and Buddhism studies of general Buddhism and Tantric Buddhism.
What is RDCCK?
RDCCK is a practical based school that is responsible for teaching and training Buddhism, Buddhist Arts, traditional Lama Dance, worshipping and rituals, yoga and retreat, meditation, thanka and statue and other types of traditional treatments and incantations. It provides free education along with free training and accommodation facilities being based on the Buddhist traditional monastic school . RDCCK mainly aim to make the learners capable and skilled with the knowledge and teachings which they will achieve here. Trainers will be awarded with valuable certificates after finishing their course.
Ven. Khenpo Rinpoche with all member of Rigzin Dechen Choeling Chuglag Khang Gumba at Barahisthan
Ven. khenpo with Tulku Urgen Rangjung Dorje Rinpoche at Lamajung Besi Saha . At the moment of Gumba Opening Program people having deep faith and respect to Buddha , Dharma and Sangha and their culture as well as cultural dress, language etc.
Feeling good to participate Buddha Purnima Program of here.
Bhawatu sarwa mangalam
Ven. Khenpo Giving the Lecture at The Sadhuvada to Lamjung Tamang Ghedung and monastery with efforts and try to preserve Buddhist culture and dharma!
Ven. Khenpo successfully completed 5 days Nyungne Mahayan Pooja
Ven.Khenpo giving speech about boudha dharma, philosophies and sonam lochhar .
BTMC studies are grants individuals who wish to study the Dharma, Astrology and Online Based Courses. BTMC accepts aplication from teachers, students, practitioner from all the traditionals schools and sects of Buddism.
Online Teachings Services:
1. Basic Buddhism (6 classes per class of 90 minutes)
2. Essential Buddhist Philosophy (4 classes per class of 90 minutes)
3. Essential teaching on Triple gems (4 classes per class of 90 minutes)
Buddhist Meditations & Practices
1. Essential Buddhist Practices (4 practical classes per class of 90 minutes)
2. Basic Samatha & Bipasana Meditaion theory (4 classes per class of 90 minutes)
3. Basic Samatha & Bipasana Meditation (6 practice classes per class of 90 minutes)
4. Essential teaching on Vajrayana practices (4 classes per class of 90 minutes)
5. Introduction to a Preliminary practices of Vajrayana Buddhism
(16 classes per class of 90 minutes)
Language & Grammar
1. Basic Tibetan Language ( 16 classes per class of 90 minutes)
2. Intermediate Tibetan Language ( 18 classes per class of 90 minutes)
3. Basic Tibetan Grammar ( 16 classes per class of 90 minutes)
4. Intermediate Tibetan Grammar ( 18 classes per class of 90 minutes)
1. Essential Astrology (Lotho Demik) (8 classes, 90 minutes each class)
Rituals & Puja trainings
1. Various Ritual Puja Training (4 classes, 90 minutes each class)
1. Pilgrimage based history (3 classes, 90 minutes each class, each major history)
2. Tibetan Buddhist history (3 classes, 90 minutes each class, each major history)
3. Indian Buddhist History (3 classes, 90 minutes each class, each major history)
Various teachings based on Buddhist texts
1. rGyal-Sre Lag-Len- 37 verse of Bodhisatwa way of Practices (8 classes, 90 minutes each class)
2. sPyo-hJug Jugs- Bodhisatwa way of Practices (10 classes each part, 90 minutes each class)
3. dKon-mChog rJe -Drin-Recollection of Triple Gems (8 classes, 90 minutes each class)
4. bLo-lDog rNam-Pa bShi 4 Preliminary practices of Vajrayan Buddhism (18 classes, 90 minutes each class)
5. nGon-rDro - Five Preliminary practices of Vajrayana Buddhism (4 classes each part, 90 minutes each class)
Many Adademic courses listed bellow may not be available at the moment it may take few months to be prepared
I want to welcome you to Buddhist Teaching and Meditation Center.The main important factor of BTMC is to serve Long and Short term training courses according to need of practitioners and students on Buddhist philosophies, meditation, yoga, and rituals etc.
Another important factor is most of the subjects classifications are designed on course basis and give teachings intesnively. We are running online teachings on broad subjects with combo plans included amost all services such as teaching with audio, live video, text, picture, wide board, pdf formate text books and course books as well as online test facillities for any subjects of Academic or Non-Academics....
Dear all I found BASC as a Nepal's top ranging Buddhist astrological center for astro services.
I am benefited with its various services among them 'Amulet'-Srungwa is that which I found very very useful for me.
To receive regular astrology service be a part of BASC
© Copyright 2017: All right reserved :www.btmc.org.np
Powered by: Weblink Nepal