Academic & Non-Academic Buddhist Courses:
Learn what real teachings of Lord Buddha are and implement them for the benefits of you and all your beloved ones or educate students at schools, colleges and universities through our online school.
i. General Buddhism
ii. Intermediate Buddhism
iii. Advance Buddhism
2. Practical Buddhism
i. Becoming Buddhist
ii. Ritual and practices
iii. Practical Buddhism
iv. Comparative Buddhism
v. Applied Buddhism
vi. Daily practices of Buddhism
3. Individual courses
vii. Theravada Buddhism
viii. Mahayana Buddhism
ix. Vajrayana Buddhism
x. Role of women in Buddhism
xi. Children education
xii. Social concept of Buddha
xiii. Political science of Buddhism
4. Other course base teachings
xiv. Bodhi Satwa way of life
xv. Disciplinary in Buddhism
xvi. What is Tri-Pitaka?
xvii. Introduction to a Ka-Gyur and Ten-Gyur
xviii. The word of my perfect master
xix. Bardo Thoedrol (Tibetan book of death)
xx. Kathang Denga (Life story of Lotus-Born)
5. Buddhist History
i. Buddhist history
ii. Nepali Buddhist history
iii. Tibetan Buddhist history
iv. Asian Buddhist history
v. Pre-Buddhist practitioners and followers
vi. Six ornament (Revolutionary) of Buddhism
vii. Basic himalayan languages
viii. Intermediate himalayan languages
ix. Advance himalayan languages
x. Basic Himalayan grammar
xi. Intermediate Himalayan grammar
xii. Upper-intermediate Himalayan grammar
xiii. Advance Himalayan grammar
8. Ritual teachings and trainings
xiv. Teachings and trainings on liberation and wealth (Arya Tara Ritual Practice)
xv. Teachings and trainings on health (Medicine Buddha Ritual Practice)
xvi. Teachings and trainings on enlightenment (Amitava Buddha ritual practice)
xvii. Teachings and trainings on wealth and treasury (Lama Norlha and Zambhala ritual practices)
xviii. Teachings and trainings for peace, prosperity, power and victory (Leshi jinsreg Fire Puja ritual practice)
xix. Teachings and training on practicing on funeral ceremony (Dechhoe practices of Chenrezig etc.
xx. Teaching and trainings on marriage ceremony (Ritual trainings for marriage ceremony)
xxi. Teachings and trainings on birth ceremony etc.
xxii. Lothoe Demik (Teachings on how to use Buddhist astrology-calendar based on root text)
xxiii. Nagchi Ngondro (Teaching course for Chinese elemental astrology based on root text)
xxiv. Birth astrology
xxv. Marriage astrology
xxvi. Astrology of business and career etc.
xxvii. Death astrology
Within your course you will get as following:
hands out of related subjects, Audio/Video tutorial and Course Certificate.
BTMC is a school based on Buddhist principle. We accept only your support but not course fees and or charges. Your support is very important for us to make teachings better, regular, wide and continue. It makes our services long last to benefits all our present and future generation and preserve peace and harmony in the world.
Number of students: General students:
There are capacity for 30 to 50 students in teaching center.
Number of students for online school:
There are two types of classes with and without visuals. The 'Visual + class has 6 students capacity for the moment and and other 'without visual' class has unlimited space, here in without visual class students can use live chat box for question-answer and whiteboard to write. And Hundreds of students can participate the teachings from any corner of the world, but only registered students and family, schools or colleges can attain the classes.
BTMC has a tool and operating system to manage classes and all teaching activities are recorded in HD video format and also can provide to students for improvement of its studies. Remember, students' attendance tool is used for their presence or absence and will keep in safe.
Class Room Type for Online classes:
World class Virtuous class room is available for teaching.
This class room contains:
· wide board for students to write and draw
· live chat box to communicate with teachers
· screen sharing to make students understand teachings in easy way
· Other Course Hight lights
· Receive teaching in Fluent Nepali, English, Tibetan or Hindi languages as per needs.
· Learn about your interested subjects for academic or non-academic purpose from experienced Master
· Many course materials are available in ’Text' formats in Tibetan and other languages and we will try our best to provide or suggest for audio and video reference.
Language of Instruction:
Any of four from Tibetan, English, Nepali or Hindi
Main objective of offering courses:
making people enlightened about samsara and ultimate nature of being and existence through offering Buddha's essential teachings of Noble Truths and loving kindness is the main objective.
In addition, course also make individuals a real follower and practitioner of righteous path of peace, happiness, prosperity and train them to enjoy the life with global family within harmonious environments.
Who is this course especially for?
1. These general and Online based s course are especially designed to those who want to learn Buddhism and it's philosophy and especially for those who wish to learn and practice but cannot arrange time to attain the classes at Institutes.
2. Every guardian in the home they like to make family members a ideal, honest, obedient and hard working but due to busy schedule or other causes they unable to fulfil their wishes in such a case this course can be supportive to fulfil their wishes since this course guides the students to become a ideal and hard working personality in the life.
3. Senior citizens or disable members of family even who remain must busy in duties but want to bring positivity in person, family or society they can take much more benefits from these courses attaining classes by group of family in their own home or places they are.
4. The most need of these types of courses are that to schools, Colleges or social and religious organizations. Many educational or non-educational organizations have challenges to maintain the behaviour and disciplines of their students or members; In such a case these courses will definitely support them to their problems by providing a positive environments.
Why this course should be taken by individuals, family, schools and colleges?
· Courses are more important to everyone for their personal or other's peace, happiness and enlightenment.
· This online basis coursse are more easy to learn Buddhism, philosophy and practices from your home or place where ever you are in the world keeping continue your personal duties
· There are very few online teachings and meditation programs in the world based on Buddhism so it is a very good opportunity to receive teachings academic or non-academic subjects.
· Courses will/are designed according to needs of individuals, family, schools, or colleges.
About the Instructor
Main instructor or dharma guide of centers is Ven. Khen Rinpoche (Dr.) Sonam Gyurme. Ven. Khen Rinpoche Sonam Gyurme has completed his Khenpo (PhD.) level studies and research on Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies and research from Nyingma Institute, Martam, Sikkim, India.Venerable has also completed many meditation courses form retreat. Venerable teaches Buddhism including academic and non-academic subjects such as philosophy, history, applied Buddhism, astrology, vipasana, Vajrayana practices, language, grammar and Ritual practices including astrology and Venerable also guide for various meditation courses and ritual practices. etc. since 2004.
Venerable started his professional teaching career from 2004 since he started BTMC at Mhepi Monastery in Kathmandu. Venerable has been lecturer at Lumbini College of Buddhism & Himalaya studies affiliated to Lumbini Buddhist University, Govt. of Nepal. Venerable also taught two years at Sowa Rigpa International College, Boudha, Jorpati, Kathmandu, Nepal. Venerable teachings has been telecasted for around 1 and half year in International Vaktidarshan Satellight Television and has taught to world wide students various topic of Buddhism.
Several books has been written and also translated into Nepali.Venerable will be guiding for retreat center and study during their stay and practices at centre.
There will be additional masters for guiding teaching and practices.